Sunday, October 22, 2017

Well, Spring has finally arrived here in Lima, Peru.  As we walk to and from the Mission Offices we see beautiful Spring flowers all over.































The grass is growing and looking very green.




















Here are some other beautiful Spring flowers starting to appear.





Along with the plants, flowers, and trees we also see scenes that detract from all of God's handiwork.




But the beautiful flowers that we see as we walk to the Mission Offices each day make it a wonderful, enjoyable experience.




1 comment:

  1. Ruth,
    Roger Wise here. I looked up myself on OHS class of 61 and saw you close by me, followed that connection and found that you are serving in Lima North. Thanks for your service. In case you haven't made the connection, Monica Godfrey is my (step) niece. Her mother, Pat Allen, is my (step) sister. When my mother died (she was in Estalami (?) with your mother) in 1958, my father married Gen More, who was Pat's mother.
    Thought you might like to know the connection. Danae (my wife) and I love the Godfreys. We were very excited for them to be called as the mission president. Hope you are enjoying them.
    Good luck on your mission. Danae and I served in Nauvoo. Missions are great!
    Roger

    ReplyDelete